Scan of the Map
My progress, thus far: New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, and part of the border of Massachusetts.
Make sure to view this thing in a separate window or tab and get a full-scale view! The flatbed scanner I used did a pretty nice job, so expect more updates of this sort:
Make sure to view this thing in a separate window or tab and get a full-scale view! The flatbed scanner I used did a pretty nice job, so expect more updates of this sort:
I am debating whether to use different netting stitches for different regions of the US. This could save time and hair, and be more visually interesting, while carrying more information. But is this information relevant? A close friend and I often talk about how the USA is like a bunch of smaller countries combined (culturally speaking). We usually end up comparing it to the E.U. for some reason.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home