Update
Vermont is finished! The outline of Maine is finished as well. This is going quicker than I had imagined.
Thanks to Lizzy, Lola, Martin, Sarah and David for offering stories and hair. Welcome aboard!
Soon I'll be posting images of the map in progress, so you can see what the system of construction looks like. The map itself is quite simple: state borders formed by six strands of hair laid in side by side, with a fine gauzy netting of hair filling in the space. Roads are not included yet: they will begin to appear as your stories trace their paths across the country. I'll include flight paths as well!
A road is a road because someone has travelled it.
It would be lovely to have intercepting paths, as well-perhaps to get people who have travelled the same roads at different times to talk to each other...
Thanks to Lizzy, Lola, Martin, Sarah and David for offering stories and hair. Welcome aboard!
Soon I'll be posting images of the map in progress, so you can see what the system of construction looks like. The map itself is quite simple: state borders formed by six strands of hair laid in side by side, with a fine gauzy netting of hair filling in the space. Roads are not included yet: they will begin to appear as your stories trace their paths across the country. I'll include flight paths as well!
A road is a road because someone has travelled it.
It would be lovely to have intercepting paths, as well-perhaps to get people who have travelled the same roads at different times to talk to each other...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home